Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
This ultra-affordable hi-res Bluetooth® streamer enables you to chillax in style. Just add smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
You only achieve true ZEN when totally chilled. We’ve given you peace of mind (and pocket) with the ZEN Blue.
Whether you’re a Spotify, Amazon or Apple Music lover or totally prefer Tidal, the ZEN Blue will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
Hi-res to the nth degree.
All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported.
This includes Qualcomm’s aptX and aptX HD, LDAC and HWA, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, Apple’s favoured format and SBC, the standard Bluetooth® codec.
Not all Bluetooth is created equal.
Have utter confidence in the sound quality of the ZEN Blue.
It uses Bluetooth5.0®, the very latest version, and the newest Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all incoming Bluetooth® data.
There ESS Sabre DAC chip is there to ensure an extremely smooth digital to analogue conversion.
Enjoy. Your way.
Analogue – connect via RCA to amps or active speakers or via the 4.4mm output to amps/speakers with a balanced input.
Digital – use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or an external DAC in your hi-fi set-up.
Balanced design is special indeed.
The analogue output stage is balanced, not normally seen in DACs at this price point. Balanced means less noise interference/crosstalk. This equals more ZEN in our book.
It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems.
All underpinned by high-quality circuit components such as C0G capacitors from TDK. All fed by a precision low-noise power supply from Texas Instruments to make this a rare entry-priced beastie.
- Improve the sound quality of your music with the ZEN Blue simply and easily
- Control your music via Bluetooth® with your favourite music app and relax
- The ZEN Blue supports Bluetooth® in all current and future formats. Every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution its Bluetooth audio specification will allow
- Plus, with added iFi tweaks, you don't get the normal drop in quality often found in other Bluetooth products
- Supports up to seven Bluetooth devices
- Balanced - the ZEN Blue’s analogue output stage is a balanced design. The balanced design means less interference and cross talk. It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems
- With the ZEN Blue you can reap the benefits of both analogue and digital connections
- Analogue - connect via RCA to an amp or active speakers or via 4.4mm output to amp/speakers with a balanced output
- Digital - use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or external DAC in your hi-fi set-up
Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, AptX Adaptive, LDAC, HWA Codec
|Output||Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Lineout|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz)
1Hz - 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)
|Output Voltage @ 0dBFS||: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)|
|Dynamic Range||109dB (A)|
|Signal/Noise ratio||109dB (A) @ 0dBFS|
|THD & N @ 0dBFS||< 0.0015% 10k Load|
|Output Impedance||< 50Ω|
|Power Consumption||< 2.5W|
|Dimensions||158 (l) x 100 (w) x 35 (h) mm|
|Weight||476g (1.05 lbs)|