Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Designed and conceived as a comprehensive and cost-effective source component for the digital music streaming enthusiast, the A100 offers much of the same performance and features of the more costly A10 from which it is was modeled.
A100 is, at its foundation, a streamer with support for both TIDAL and Qobuz subscription-based high-resolution streaming services and internet radio. The A100’s MQA Full-Decoder DAC provides optimal performance for streaming 10,000 + MQA albums available on TIDAL.
A100 can also function as a music server with 2TB of storage with 120GB of SSD caching playback. Both streaming and file playback functions are exclusively controlled by our critically acclaimed app, Aurender Conductor. Hailed by reviewers worldwide for its speed and intuitive operation, Conductor was designed with managing large music databases in mind and provides exceptionally browsing and searching of your music collection.
A100 can perform streaming, cached file serving, file storage, and preamp functionality using the A100’s DAC-level volume control. Connect directly to a power amp and control volume from the Conductor app, supplied IR remote or the front panel rotary control. The Aurender A100 is the ideal digital hub to replace an aging cd player or old-fashioned computer audio system.
- Integrated Single Stereo Design DAC with Fully Discrete Linear Power Supply
- FPGA-Based Precision Clock with World-Class Jitter-Reducing Generator
- Designed to Keep the System Noise Level as Low as Possible
- Aurender App Packed with Convenient Features for Full-Function Control
- 2TB Hard Disk Drive Storage with Solid-State Drive Cache for Playback
- Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Output with Ultra Low-Noise Power Circuitry
- USB and NAS (Network-Attached Storage) Support
- Remote Internet Technical Support
|Dimensions & Weight||330 x 55 x 353 (mm) 12.99 x 2.2 x 13.9 (inches) / 10Kg 22 Lbs|
|SSD for System and Cache||120G|
|Music Storage||2TB (2.5″ HDD)|
|Digital Audio Output||USB Audio Class 2.0|
|Digital Audio Input||SPDIF Optical up to 24-bit / 192 kHz (Optical Input will be routed to Analog Out only. Not to USB Out)|
|Other I/O||Gigabit Ethernet, USB Port x 2|
|Analog Audio Output||Unbalanced (RCA): 2Vrms|
|Volume Control||-90 dB ~ 0dB, 0.5 dB step Velocity Sensitive Operation|
|USB Audio Output||PCM: up to 32-bit / 384 kHz DSD: DSD64, DSD128 / DoP Mode|
|DAC Chip||AK4490(AKM) x 1 (Single Stereo Design)|
|THD + N||Min. -111dB, IMD (SMPTE) Min. -110 dB|
|THD (1KHz 2.5Vrms XLR output)||0.00015 %|
|Dynamic Range||MAX 128 dB (CCITT filter)|
|Stereo Crosstalk||Better than -132dB(1kHz)|
- Aurender A100 Caching Network Music Server/Player