Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- Build a house of sound, one room at a time. Play different music in any room or the same song everywhere, in perfect sync.
- Different music sources from one app combined with complete multi-room capabilities so you can listen to your entire world of music in every room of your home. Compatible with Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC devices.
- Play your iTunes library, listen to your online music services, and get access to thousands of free radio stations worldwide.
- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers
- 3.0 Home Theatre or 3.1 with the addition of the SUB
- System Requirements: TV optical audio output. Broadband Internet. One Sonos component wired to router. Sonos Controller Applet.
- Wireless connectivity via SonosNet
- Internet Radio Support: Streaming MP3, WMA