Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Designed for mastering and critical listening, SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones from Shure provide full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. The premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
The premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Where can I use the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are packed with features that will enhance your mastering and critical listening. The replaceable velour ear pads and premium padded headband render these headphones effortlessly comfortable, even after hours of use. These headphones are impedance optimised for direct connection to a whole variety of portable audio devices.
What characterises its sound?
The open back design of the SRH1440 facilitates a natural audio response. Air and soundwaves are able to pass through the outer shell unobstructed, giving you a stereo soundscape with increased breadth. The sound is further boosted by 40 mm neodymium drivers that deliver full range audio and controlled, rich bass.
How durable are the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are designed to provide many years of reliable service. Alongside the robust design, replaceable velour ear pads and cable ensure that you can maintain your headphones in top condition.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Trasducer Type||Dynamic, Neodymium magnet|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz - 27,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||101 dB/mW|
Impedance (@ 1 kHz)
Maximum Input Power
|Connector||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter|
|Cable Length/Type||6.9 ft (2.1 m) dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Removable Ear Pads||Yes|
|Weight (without cable)||.76 lb (343 g)|
- Shure SRH1440 Open Back Headphones
- 1x HPAEC1440 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- 2x HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
- 1x HPAQA1 Threaded 6.35mm Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1x HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case