Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
WES is an uncompromised design, featuring EL34, 6SL7, and 5AR4-5U4GB rectifier.
All-triode drive, fully balanced. Two units design - AMP unit and Power Supply unit with dual power switch. Innovative stackable chassis with exposed tubes. A standard unit now build with 2 STAX headphone outputs. The HE90 output is optional.
- Point-to-Point Wiring
- Four EL34 power tubes
- Four 6SL7 drive tubes
- Two 5AR4 rectifier tube. Direct substite: 5U4GB
- Two 12AU7 phase splittor (back of the AMP unit) - unbalanced input to balanced input conversion
- Two selectable balanced inputs
- One selectable unbalanced input
- One 5-pin pro bias output
- One HE-90 output
- DACT CT4 stepped attenuator
- Auricap capacitors for inter-stage and output coupling
- Mills and Kiwame resistors
- Telfon tube sockets
Fully balanced topology
Peak-peak voltage swing: 1300 volts
Stax PRO bias: 580V
Sennheiser HE90 bias: 500V
* Dual power switch
Standard chassis size
Removable glass panel
PSU: 4.5"(H), 16.5"(W), 12"(D)
AMP: 7.5"(H), 16.5"(W), 12"(D) (with tube guard)
Weight (AMP + PSU): 40 pounds or 18.2 kg
* From a cold start, the dual power switch protects the tubes from a high current surge. Turning on just one of the power switches provides low voltage to the heaters while the unit remains in stand-by mode. Turning on both power switches allows the unit to function properly.