Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
You’ll enjoy a wide range of sources and functions, from CD, USB and radio to the latest versions of Wi-Fi, MusicCast, AirPlay® and Bluetooth®. Not only convenience, you get all the high sound quality you demand. Support for MusicCast means you can always enjoy your favourite music. And by adding other MusicCast compatible components, you expand your musical enjoyment even further.
MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it’s completely up to you. Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV receiver, Hi-Fi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on. All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
Enjoy All Your Music Sources
MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. Audio content from Bluetooth-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
The MCR-N470 maintains the design image of Yamaha Hi-Fi components, presenting an extremely high-class, sophisticated appearance. The centre unit has a front panel made of high-grade aluminium with a hairline finish that looks clean and elegant. Adding this stylish system to your audio room will increase your listening pleasure.
A Digital Amplifier that Fully Inherits the Yamaha Hi-Fi Concept
The MCR-N470 features Yamaha’s own high efficiency digital amplifier technology to provide lossless high fidelity digital audio playback whether from network audio, USB or CD. Its circuit design fully inherits the Yamaha Hi-Fi concept, with a minimised signal path and thorough elimination of mutual audio signal interference helping you enjoy high quality sound from a wide range of sources from music CDs to hi-resolution audio format.
VCCS Vibration Control Cabinet Structure Technology
To prevent unwanted cabinet vibration, Yamaha developed an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) that uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material providing excellent vibration isolation performance. In addition, three legs provide additional shock absorption, considerably enhancing sound quality. The speaker terminals are high-grade, gold-plated screw type.
- • MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
• Support for internet radio and various music streaming services
• Aluminium front panel with hairline finish
• High performance speaker with VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) technology
• Supports 192 kHz/24-bit High Resolution Music (Flac / WAV / AIFF)
• Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming
• Supports Bluetooth output for pairing MCR-N470 and other Bluetooth equipped products
• AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®
• Control app for easy operations (MusicCast CONTROLLER)
• Front USB terminal for playback of USB memory (mass storage class)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP ; [Audio Codec] SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Range: 10 m (without interference)
- Disc Type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)
- Internet Radio: vTuner
- AirPlay: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Tuner: FM0
- Maximum Output Power: 22 W + 22 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%
- Standby Power Consumption:< 0.5 W (Network standby off / Bluetooth standby off), 1.9 W (Network standby on / Bluetooth standby on, Wi-Fi connection)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 270 x 110 x 330 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
- Woofer: 11 cm
- Tweeter: 5 cm
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz-38 kHz
- Sensitivity: 83 dB / 2.83 V / 1 m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 154 x 274 x 237 mm
- Weights: 6kg