The AKG K 171 MK II combines the benefits of a closed-back design with the lightweight and comfort of supra-aural headphones.
- The K 171 MK II is an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones.
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility. They include a detachable straight cable and a coiled cable. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 26kHz, giving you a highly accurate monitoring with the added isolation of closed-back units.
If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from the K 171 MK II.
- Professional Hi-Fi Stereo Studio Headphones
Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
Patented Varimotion speakers
High ambient noise attenuation
For broadcast and DJ use
Rugged construction for tough handling
Leatherette ear pads and additional velvet ear pads
Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type: Closed-back, Dynamic Headphones
- Sensitivity 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- input power 200 mW
- Earpads Leatherette and Velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector Gold Plated Stereo Mini Jack
- Adapter Gold Plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- Net weight (without cable) 200 g
- Shipping weight 500 g