Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC code
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover. The turntable is available in black (AT-LP60XBT-BK), white/black (AT-LP60XBT-WH), and red/black (AT-LP60XBT-RD).
Cut the Cord, Keep the Vinyl
This stylish upgrade of our popular wireless turntable lets you enjoy the warm, analog sound of vinyl through a convenient Bluetooth® wireless connection.
Connect to Wireless Speakers and Headphones
The LP60XBT can connect to devices with Bluetooth® technology that support the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, giving you exceptional sound from the wireless connection.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm|
- AT-LP60XBT White Turntable
- 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- Removable hinged dust cover