Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise.
They also feature Bluetooth® wireless technology and have a mic and button controls built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment. The headphones' 40 mm drivers supply powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity, whether operating over a Bluetooth wireless connection or a standard wired connection using the included 1.2 m (3.9') audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. A 30 cm (1') USB charging cable is included.
Escape the Noise, Lose the Wires
Move freely into any environment. Our QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology makes any space ideal for listening to music.
Lightweight and Durable
The sturdy ATH-ANC500BT folds flat for easy transport.
Wired Listening Option
We’ve included an audio cable for times when wireless operation is not available or battery power gets low.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Up to 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
|Type||Active Noise Cancelling|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||40 mW|
|Sensitivity||96 dB/mW (When noise-cancellation used)|
|102 dB/mW (When noise-cancellation not used)|
|Battery||DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||Max. approx. 20 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)|
|Max. approx. 42 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)|
|Weight||Approx. 180 g (6.3 oz)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 4 hours|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Microphone Type||Electret condenser|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-36 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Microphone Frequency Response||50 to 4,000 Hz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Output||<4.0 mW EIRP|
|Operating Range||approx. 10 m (33’)|
- ATH-ANC500BT Over-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable (30 cm (12“), USB Type-A/Micro USB Type-B)
- Cable (1.2 m (3.9’) / 3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped)