Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
High-Fidelity Wooden Closed-Back Headphones
ATH-W1000Z High-Fidelity Wooden Closed-Back Headphones - Pure teak wood housing produces warm, resplendent sound. 3D wing support for a great fit and long-wearing comfort and Large 53 mm aperture drivers with specially built two-part magnetic circuit.
The warm, resplendent sound of the "maestoso"
Take your listening to Hi-Res Audio status with the ATH-W1000Z "Maestoso" audiophile headphones, the 11th generation of our prized W Series. Featuring uniquely grained wood housings made of pure teak – one of the three most precious woods in the world – these headphones deliver warm, resplendent audio, aided by the wood’s ability to reflect thick, natural bass sound.
Earcups in 100% natural teak
Made from pure natural Teak, one of the three most precious woods in the world, the earcups allow the ATH-W1000Z to deliver a warm, natural and resplendent sound devoid of any superficiality.
Two-part magnetic circuit
Both of the headphones’ 53 mm drivers is engineered with a unified yoke, comprised of two magnetic circuit parts, that boosts magnetic flux density for increased efficiency and better sound quality. The drivers also feature high-quality, bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coils that ensure nuanced sound reproduction.
Double air damping system
The ATH-W1000Z features the Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.) structure - featured across the entire Art Monitor range of headets from Audio-Technica - which provides deep bass reproduction.
Floating mount system
Lightweight and highly rigid magnesium frames and baffles separated from the wood housings via a special “floating mount” system, help to reduce unwanted resonance.
Teak wood in its natural state (high density) is only used for certain rare instruments like guitars or bass instruments, because of its cost. It delivers exceptionally rich tone.
3D wing structure
The ATH-W1000Z features the 3D wing support structure provides a great, comfortable fit making it feel as though the headphones are not there; only sound remains, allowing for prolonged use.
The 3.0m dual-sided, four-core parallel cable with a thermoplastic elastomer sheath to prevent tangling. The cable terminates in a 6.3mm gold-plated plug with a wooden sleeve.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Earcups in 100% Teak
- Thick, natural bass sound promoted by the natural sound properties of the wood housing
- Thick natural bass sound reproduction, thanks to the wood used
- Large aperture ø53mm drivers
- D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) structure provides deep bass reproduction
- Custom two-part magnetic circuit that produces high-speed magnetic streams for improved sound quality
- High quality OFC-7N voice coils for a nuanced reproduction
- Floating mount system for reduction in unwanted resonances
- 3D wing support for a great fit and long-wearing comfort
- 3.0 m dual-sided, four-core parallel cable with a thermoplastic elastomer sheath to prevent tangling
- Terminates in a 6.3mm gold-plated plug with a wooden sleeve
5 - 42,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power
|Cable||3.0 m (dual-sided), 4-core parallel cable/OFC6N + OFC/Elastomer sheath|
|Connector||6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated plug with wooden sleeve|
- ATH-W1000Z Headphones
- 3.0 m dual-sided, four-core parallel cable with a 6.3mm termination