Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The Bryston 6BSST² is a three channel amplifier consisting of three completely independent amplifier modules. It is a convenient solution for home theatre (left-center-right) amplification and is also a great way of tri-amplifying three-way loudspeakers.
For those of us who prioritize the quality and power of the front three channels in our theaters, the 6B SST² is the ideal amplifier. It was conceived as essentially a 3 channel 4B. Each channel is massively powerful, exceptionally clean, and fully independent. Or, use the 6B as the amp for an active 3-way loudspeaker. There are lots of applications for an odd channel count these days. The 6B SST² is the best sounding option out there.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 3 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including separate transformers
- 300W into 8 ohms (and up to 500 into 4 ohms) per channel
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
Inches: 17 or 19 W x 8 H x 19.25 or 21 (with front handles) D
|Weight||103 lbs, 47 kg|
|Frequency Response||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω)||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel)||300W @ 8Ω | 500W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance||Unbalanced 10kΩ|