The Bryston BDA-2 is a state of the art external Stereo DAC (digital to analog converter) which delivers superb sonic performance through re-sampling and re-clocking of the digital input signal.
The BDA-2 incorporates a new asynchronous USB input capable of 192/24bit resolution. It is compatible with CD Drives, Sound Cards, Computers, Music Servers, etc.
- Inputs: USB Class 2, 4x SPDIF (2 BNC, 2 RCA), 2x Optical (TOSLINK), AES/EBU
- Outputs: RCA Single Ended, XLR Balanced, SPDIF Bypass (RCA)*
- Control: RS-232 (DB9)
- Dual 32Bit AKM DAC's
- Discrete Class A analog output stage
- Independent analog and digital signal paths
- Independent dual power supplies
- Synchronous upsampling (176.4K/192K)
- Oversampling 44.1, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192K
- Sampling 16-24Bit, 44K-192K PCM and USB