Get awesome quality music from your computer, TV and other digital devices!
DacMagic 100 is an amazing compact device which extracts real hi-fi sound from a host of gadgets including Blu-ray players, Apple Macs, PCs, TVs and set-top boxes.
DacMagic 100 works by taking a direct digital audio signal from your device - before its own soundcard or DAC can do this. It digitally processes the audio signal using our custom designed technology, dramatically improving sound quality and reducing distortion. The results you will hear include greater detail, sparkling clarity and a real sense of scale and drama.
So no matter where your digital audio stream comes from, DacMagic 100 will transport you closer to your music, TV and movies than ever before.
- Digital to Analogue Converter featuring S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs and USB audio input (all 24 bit compatible)
- Wolfson WM8742 24bit DAC
- 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input
- 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio 2.0 input with ASIO or kernel streaming modes
- Asynchronous USB transfer for very low jitter USB Audio input allowing streaming of up to 24-bit/192kHz audio from computer
- USB audio input allows the DacMagic 100 to act as a high quality DAC/soundcard for your computer
- RCA audio output
- Full metal casework design with thick brushed aluminium front panel
- Available in black or silver finishes
D/A Converters: Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.1dB)
THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.0025%
Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dBr
Total correlated jitter: <130pS
Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB
Crosstalk @ 20kHz: < -112dB
Output Impedance: <50ohms
Max. output level (unbalanced): 2.3V rms
Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit
Digital input sampling frequencies supported:
32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
Max. Power Consumption: 5W
Dimensions (H x W x D):46 x 106 x 130mm
(1.8 x 4.1 x 5.1")