Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Really Good Stuff.The Comet simply sounds good. Really good. It has a nicely balanced low-mid fullness with the high frequency extension magic from our 3D modeled Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber sprinkled on top.
The weight of new stainless steel body feels great in the hand and the low profile design keeps it comfortable in your ear. An excellent seal lets you block out the world and escape into your music.
Comet is designed and assembled in our Portland, Oregon workshop.
Stainless Steel Body
Our new stainless steel earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. The durability of stainless steel provides peace of mind in daily use.
Each earphone is assembled by hand in our workshop by our team of highly skilled craftspeople.
Custom Vented BA = Woah! Nice :)
Comet utilizes a custom design vented full range balanced armature. It delivers a sound that can deliver crisp snare drums as well as the thump of the kick.
Adding the vent gives us that punch. Adding our T.A.E.C. takes off the ceiling and lets the highs breathe at the top end of the sound.
New 3-Button Control Cable + Mic
Taking the tangle-resistant cable design from Polaris, we’ve added a new 3-Button control + mic system for mobile use. This cable sounds good and has a new level of functionality for the critical listener on the go.
- Single Full Range Balanced Armature Driver
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Body
- Copper Litz Cable with 3-Button Control + Mic
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon
|Sensitivity||97 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance||48 Ohms @ 1kHz|
- Campfire Audio Comet Earphones
- Campfire Audio Black Textured Earphone Case
- Campfire Audio Copper Litz Cable – Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug. Features inline 3-button control with Mic
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool