Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
New 3D printed ceramic acoustic chambers and natural abalone inlaid lids highlight this limited edition release.
Acoustic enhancements unique to this special edition deliver a sound that further refines Solaris’s sonic signature.
Hand selected natural abalone inlays offer each pair a unique finish.
New Enhanced Acoustic Material
3D printing in new high density ceramic material has opened the door to exciting new sonic opportunities.
Revisiting the acoustic chamber design of Solaris in this new material allowed us to further refine the performance of this critically acclaimed earphone.
Internal geometries have been tweaked to expand the soundstage and subtly elevate the vocal range performance.
Solaris Special Edition: A ReImagined Creation
Mixing from our palate of audio technologies, a sonic masterpiece emerged.
By incorporating our many individual acoustic technologies into Solaris we were able to create an exceptional earphone. Solaris is a hybrid design, blending the best of the balanced armature performance with the physicality of dynamic drivers. It features 2 custom balanced armature drivers paired with our T.A.E.C for extended highs, without sibilance or fatigue. A large single balanced armature driver provides rich delivery of mid frequencies. A specially tuned version of our 10mm A.D.L.C. dynamic driver, optimized with our Polarity Tuned Chamber, anchors the sonic performance with deeply engaging mid-frequency tonality and visceral bass response.
Premium Accompanying Accessories
Our Solaris Special Edition includes our excellent Super Litz cable. It is made from four large gauge conductors of Silver-plated Copper Litz wire with varying diameter stranding. The Super Litz cable is the perfect balance of physical gauge and performance. The cable is terminated with our custom beryllium/copper MMCX connectors and over-molded 3.5mm plug. This cable brings out the best in Solaris Special Edition. Now without memory wire.
Our premium signature black leather case provides the protection your Solaris needs with a handsome finish. Also included are a wide assortment of earphone tips, a cleaning tool, and our official Campfire Audio lapel pin.
Made with Pride in Portland
Crafted by hand from years of experience
Each pair of Solaris Special Edition is hand crafted in our Portland, Oregon workshop. Our team of skilled builders pour their time and attention into each earphone we produce. The attention to detail paid throughout the process ensures your Solaris Special Edition will be a world-class earphone unlike any other.
- Natural Abalone Inlaid Lid
- 3D Printed Ceramic Acoustic Chambers
- Durable PVD Finished Body
- Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
- Single Custom Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
- Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
- Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Spout
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
|Frequency Response||5Hz–20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||115 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance||10 Ohms @ 1kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 1%|
- Campfire Audio Solaris Special Edition Earphones
- Campfire Audio Premium Leather Earphone Case
- Campfire Audio Super Litz Cable – Silver Plated Conductors featuring multi diameter stranding with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- Final Audio E-Type Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- Earphone Protection Sleeve