Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The KSC75 Titanium Stereophone delivers unbelievable sound reproduction while clipping comfortably over the ear. Soft, foam ear cushions, guarantee an open, hear-through sound-perfect when you want to stay connected to your surroundings. Pivoting earplates provide a better fit than most clips.
The KSC75 features dynamic elements for an exceptionally wide frequency response from 15-25,000 Hz. A 2 mil. titanium coating on its diaphragms increases the rigidity of the element, minimizing mechanical distortion and ensuring exceedingly accurate sound reproduction. Computer-optimized neodymium iron boron rare earth magnet structures allow the KSC75 to deliver greater volume, even with low-voltage portable devices. Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound. Perfect for travel, the KSC75 includes a straight dual-entry four-foot cord, and a L-shaped gold-flashed 3.5mm (1/8") plug.
A popular model in the Koss Stereophone line-up, the KSC75 delivers outstanding sound at home or on-the-move.
- High fidelity clip headphones
- Exceptionally wide frequency response
- Computer-optimized neodymium, iron, and boron rare-earth magnet structures deliver amazing clarity at any volume
- Include a straight, dual entry, 4 foot cord with gold-flashed 3.5 mm (1/8") plug
- Pivoting clips promise accommodating fit
- Enjoy greater volume despite low-voltage portable devices
Frequency Response: 15 Hz-25,000 Hz
Impedance: 60 ohms
Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/1mW
Cord: Straight, Dual Entry, 4ft