The SRH 1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design.
The premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 37 Ω
Max. input power: 1000 mW
Frequency range: 15 Hz - 27 kHz
Net weight (without cable): 343 g
Cable length: 2.1 m
Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack