Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The flagship headphone from Shure, the SRH 1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Where can the SRH1840 headphones be used?
Expertly tailored for professional musicians as well as audiophiles, the SRH1840 headphones let the hours spent behind the mixing desk simply fly by.
The lightweight construction with padded headband make the SRH1840 headphones an ideal choice for artists wishing to engage in detailed critical listening, as they are comfortable to wear for extended periods.
What makes these ideal headphones for critical listening?
The SRH1840 headphones offer a fully immersive audio experience, perfect for critical listening, with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
The open back design provides a very natural sound, a wider stereo image and enhanced depth of field. The steel driver frame with vented centre pole gives improved linearity, eliminating internal resonance to ensure consistent performance at all volumes.
What makes the SRH1840 headphones particularly durable?
The aircraft grade aluminium alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles render these headphones durable, while the lightweight, adjustable frame ensures absolute comfort.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Transducer Type||Dynamic, Neodymium magnet|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Frequency Range||10 - 30,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||96 dB/mW|
Impedance (@ 1 kHz)
Maximum Input Power
|Connector||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter|
|Cable Length/Type||6.9 ft (2.1 m) dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Removable Ear Pads||Yes|
|Weight (withouth cable)||.59 lb (268 g)|
- Shure SRH1840 Open Back Headphones
- 1x HPAEC1840 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- 2x HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
- 1x HPAQA1 Threaded 6.35mm Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1x HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case