Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Designed for professional audio engineers and studio professionals, SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
The SRH940 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
Where can the SRH940 headphones be used?
A preferred option for professional audio engineers and musicians, these lightweight headphones with premium padded headband are an ideal choice for long hours spent in the studio. The closed-back, circumaural design offers an impressive level of comfort, while minimising background noise leakage.
What sound qualities make these effective headphones for studio referencing?
The SRH940 headphones are a finely balanced linear audio solution, with a particularly wide frequency range of 5 Hz – 30 kHz. Thoughtful design features including the lightweight ergonomic fit, padded headband, closed-back design, and velour ear pads, cut out discomfort and background noise, keeping your focus solely on professional recording or studio monitoring.
What makes the SRH940 headphones particularly durable?
Detachable and replaceable components such as the velour ear pads and cables give the SRH940 headphones an extended lifespan, while a collapsible design and dedicated hard travel case enable you to safely take your headphones on the road.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use
- 2-year limited warranty
|Transducer Type||Dynamic, Neodymium magnet|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Frequency Range||5 - 30,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||100 dB/mW|
|Impedance (@ 1 kHz)||42 Ω|
Max. input power
Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
|Cable Length/Type||Coiled: 3 meters (9.84 ft) / detachable, oxygen-free copper Straight: 2.5 meters (8.2 ft) / detachable, oxygen-free copper|
|Removable Ear Pads||Yes|
|Weight||.71 lb (322 g)|
- Shure SRH940 Closed Back Headphones
- 1x HPAEC940 Replacement velour ear pads
- 1x HPAQA1 6,3 mm thread adapter, gold-plated
- 1x HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1x HPASCA1 Detachable straight cable
- 1x HPACC1 Zippered, hard travel case