Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Designed for professional audio engineers and studio professionals, SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass
Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
The SRH940 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use
- 2-year limited warranty
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 42 Ω
Max. input power: 1000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
Net weight (without cable): 320 g
Cable length: 3m coiled, 2.5m straight m
Type of cable: Detachable, coiled and straight
Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug