HPA V181 is the first balanced headphone amp manufactured in and coming from Germany !
The HPA V200 was developed with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V200 fulfils even most sophisticated demands.
- The four built-in amplifiers provide balanced operation of headphones!!
- Connection is made via 4-pin Neutrik XLR connectors. Two "standard" headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
- Case and back panel are made of aluminium and are Nextel coated.
- The 8 mm frontpanel is black. The labeling is laser engraved.
- Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors
- Switchable unbalanced outputs with cinch connectors
- Optional USB input 16 Bit / 48 kHz or 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
- Independent-channel design
- DC-coupled (switchable)
- ALPS RK27 High-Grade volume control
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
- High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
- 0.1 and 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
- 4 amplifiers with BUF634
- 1 balanced headphone output, Neutrik 4-pin, gold plated
- 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
- Relay-based headphone output cutoff
- Toroidal transformer
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
- Switchable ground lift
- Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
- Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel