Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The PRE V630 is designed with the goal of ensuring the ultimate in transmission quality.
The PRE V630 is designed with the goal of ensuring the ultimate in transmission quality. With dual outputs and remote control, the PRE V630 is the ideal link between analog sources and a power amplifier or speakers. Optionally with remote control for volume, input and mute.
- 3 unbalanced inputs, activatable via relays
- Mute switchable
- unsym. Output regulated or fixed level switchable
- Reinforcement at the unsym. Output -6 / 0 / + 6 dB switchable
- Amplification at the balanced output
- -9 / -6 / -3 / 0 / + 3 / + 6 / + 9 dB switchable
- Both outputs are on-delay via relay
- Both outputs can be used simultaneously
- Volume control manually via RK 27 potentiometer with best values for channel balance and crosstalk
- Remote control for volume, input selection and mute
- Noise and humming-free power supply installed with toroidal transformer and large screening capacities
Line-preamplifier 3 unbalanced inputs, activatable via relays Mute switchable unbalanced Output regulated or fixed level switchable Both outputs can be used simultaneously Both outputs are switched on via relay Volume control manually via RK 27 Pot
In-/Output: 0 / 2 channel (sym. XLR), 6 / 2 (unsym. RCA) Amplifier channels: 2 Frequency response: 3 Hz - 80 kHz (-0.5 dB) Input impedance: 10 kOhm Output impedance: 1.6 Ohm (unsym.) _ 2 Ohm (sym.) max. input level: +24 dBu max. output level: +24 dBu (unsym.) _ +29 dBu (sym.) Noise ratio (SNR): 135 dB THD+N (@ -1 dBFs): -100 (unsym.) _ -101 dB (sym.) Crosstalk: -100 Extras: optional remote control available Power supply: 230 V / 115 V AC Casing: desktop Dimensions: 170 x 49 x 225 mm (WxHxD) Color: black