Easily Affordable, High Quality Network HiFi Receiver with AirPlay compatibility. Delivers high quality sound from diverse audio sources. Support for a dedicated app and connection to a TV via digital input and DC-Out are just some of the many features that this attractive unit offers.
- Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favourite modern music sources
- Listen to Streaming Services (Spotify, Pandora) Internet radio stations from around the world and access music streaming*.
- AirPlay compatible
- NP Controller App lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet.
- FLAC or WAV 192kHz/24-bit audio playback.
- Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
- DC-out for optional accessories such as YBA-11 and YWA-10
- Yamaha high sound quality, created by rich experience and tradition, and high technological expertise
- (Traditional Natural Sound concept / high sound quality circuit design / 100W 2 high power output)
- Simple yet Sophisticated Design
Enjoy the Entire Spectrum of All Your Favourite Modern Music Sources:
The R-N301 is a receiver and network audio player in a single unit. You can use it to easily play audio sources downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system. Or, enjoy streaming music services and internet radio (with vTuner). Moreover, Yamaha’s original NP Controller app allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes on a smartphone or tablet device via wireless connection.
Listen to Internet Radio Stations from Around the World and Access Music Streaming Services:
Support for music streaming services such as Spotify and Pandora allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music content. Furthermore, support for the vTuner radio station database enables sampling of Internet radio broadcasts throughout the world by connecting to the Internet over a LAN.
The R-N301 Network Receiver has virtually all of your music playback bases covered. This includes full compatibility with AirPlay—which means you get the convenience of wireless music playback from your Mac, iPod, iPhone or iPad, as well as from a PC.
FLAC or WAV 192kHz/24-bit Audio Playback:
Compatibility with FLAC/WAV 192kHz/24bit playback is built in, bringing you the sound accuracy with rich expressive power that's only possible from high resolution sources. Yamaha technologies refined over many years ensure high stability and reliability.
100W × 2 High Output Power* and High Sound Quality Circuit Design:
The R-N301, with 100W* × 2 high drive power that's above its class, has a high sound quality design that minimises the length of signal routes and optimises the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the power amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground are connected at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound filled with clarity and a feeling of openness.
* 8 ohms, 40Hz—20kHz, 0.2% THD
Other Notable Features:
• Screw-type speaker terminals
• Simple design remote control
• Speaker A, B or A+B selection
• 40 station FM/AM preset tuning
• Head phone terminal
• Power Saving
• Digital Audio Input for TV or Blu-ray Player
• NP Controller App Allows Control from Your Smartphone or Tablet
• DC-Out for Optional Accessories such as YBA-11 and YWA-10
DLNA Version 1.5
File Format MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC
Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
Minimum RMS Output Power 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD)
Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 115 W + 115 W
Maximum Power(8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140 W + 140 W
High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 125/ 150/ 165/ 180 W
Frequency Response 0 ± 0.5 dB / - 3.0 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 0.2% (50 W/8 ohms)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) 100 dB (CD Direct on, 200 mV)
Audio In / Out 6 / 1
Digital Input Yes (Optical / Coaxial)
Subwoofer Out No
Remote In / Out Yes
DC out Yes
FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 µV (20.8 dBf)
FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo) 72 dB / 70 dB
Standby Power Consumption 0.1 W (Network standby on 2.0 W)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 141 x 333 mm
Weight 6.95 kg