Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The ATH-WP900 portable over-ear headphones feature beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins. Here, we’ve fused a thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple to produce housings that ensure clear, natural sound quality. The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a one-of-a-kind beauty that will deepen with age.
The headphones are equipped with exclusive 53 mm drivers with powerful magnetic circuitry, DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating, and top-mounted PCB construction for exceptional full-range audio reproduction. A specially designed angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction, and also optimally positions the earcups over the ears for improved comfort and sound containment.
The headphones also feature A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jacks for secure connection to the two included 1.2 m (3.9′) detachable cables. One cable has a 3.5 mm (1/8″) gold-plated stereo mini-plug for use with smartphones and standard audio devices. The other cable is equipped with a 4.4 mm (1/6″), 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug for use with high-resolution digital audio players and balanced-compatible headphone amplifiers.
The earpads and headband of the ATH-WP900 are made from smooth, synthetic leather for long-lasting comfort, and the earcups swivel-flat for easy transport in the included carrying pouch.
- Exclusive 53 mm drivers with powerful magnetic circuitry deliver exceptional full-range audio
- DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating applied to diaphragms to improve high-frequency response
- Top-mounted PCB construction helps regulate airflow to enable precise diaphragm movement
- Angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction, and helps seal the earcup
- Maple housings fuse thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple for stiff, dense housings that look as good as they sound
- The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a beauty that will deepen with age
- Earpads and headband are made from smooth, synthetic leather for long-lasting comfort
- Swivel-flat design enables headphones to easily be transported in included carrying pouch
- Japanese craftsmanship: all Audio-Technica wooden headphones are hand-assembled in Tokyo
5 - 50,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power
|243 g, without cable
|Detachable 1.2 m cable (A2DC to 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug)
|Detachable 1.2 m cable (A2DC to 4.4 mm, 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug)
- Audio-Technica ATH-WP900 Closed-Back Headphones
- 1.2m Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable
- 1.2m Detachable 4.4mm TRRRS Cable
- Carrying pouch