Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
High-Fidelity Art Monitor Series
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A2000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and pure-titanium housings with an elegant polished metallic finish.
Each newly designed 53mm driver is hand-assembled with Japanese precision for increased reliability and performance.
Improved Sound Isolation
Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass.
Extended Bass Frequency Range
Double Air Damping Structure (D.A.D.S.) optimises the internal airflow to provide an extended bass frequency range for deep bass reproduction.
Enhanced 3d Wing Support
Redesigned, self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing that perfectly adapts to the user’s head for a closer, more stable fit providing extra comfort for long listening periods.
Ergonomically Designed Earpads
For improved sound isolation resulting in extended bass.
Pure-titanium housings with elegant polished metallic finish.
Dual-Sided, Four Core Cable
A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for highest-quality sound.
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A2000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Pure-titanium housings with elegant polished metallic finish
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
|Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil. Permendur magnetic circuitry
|5 – 45,000Hz
|Maximum Input Power
|294g (without cable)
|3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)
|6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug
- ATH-A2000Z Closed-Back Headphones
- 6.3mm stereo adapter