Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Professional In-Ear Earphones
The ATH-E70 is the flagship in-ear earphones model in the earphone series. Its accuracy and detail allow precise balancing of the mix, making it the perfect choice for monitoring on stage or mixing in the studio. Offering extended frequency response and an accurate sound stage, this model is designed for sound professionals who demand the best. The ATH-E70 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and medium-size pair of Comply™ T500 foam eartips included with the earphones, which allow you to create a custom fit.
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation
|Frequency Response||20 – 19,000 Hz|
|Weight||9 g (0.3 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
- ATH-E70 In-Ear Earphones
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial connectors at the headphones
- Carrying case
- 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter
- Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Comply™ foam eartips (M)