Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The ATH-M70x professional studio monitor headphones feature proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and are tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz) while maintaining perfect balance. They are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJing, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Crafted for lasting durability, the studio headphones provide excellent sound isolation and are equipped with 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
Pure Professional Performance
This is the flagship model of the M-Series. It incorporates everything we’ve learned about designing and manufacturing professional monitor headphones.
Built to Last
You won’t have to worry about these headphones – they’re ruggedly constructed with key metal components to ensure lasting performance.
Tuned for Mixing and Mastering
Made for the most critical listening tasks, the M70x headphones are perfectly balanced to reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz).
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
- Perfect for studio mixing and tracking, mastering and audio forensics
- Fold-flat design for space-saving portability
5 - 40,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power
2,000 mW @ 1KHz
|Weight||280g without cable/connector|
|Cable||1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables|
|Cable - Detachable||Yes|
|Connector||Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
- ATH-M70X Headphones
- 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable
- 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable
- Screw-on 1/4” adapter