Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Since its launch in 2013, the Aurender W20SE has occupied the enviable position of “the music server others are judged against”. Revised and refined in 2019, the new W20SE (Special Edition) raises the bar again in both user experience and absolute audio performance.
W20SE is the music server of choice for the finest audio systems in the world. Designed to be used with high-performance digital-to-analog converters, the Aurender W20SE is one of the few music servers to provide support for external word clocks used in professional audio and recording studios.
Additionally, a dual-wire mode AES/EBU used by some reference grade digital-to-analog converters to allow separate transmission of left and right channels for better fidelity.
However, even without using an external word clock input or dual AES/EBU outputs, W20SE’s battery power supply provides a dramatically lower noise floor for a totally silent background. With a 4TB internal SSD and a 1TB SSD caching drive for playback, the W20SE is the ideal solution for even the most extensive high-resolution music collections.
- Innovative Technology with Battery Power, Dual-Wire AES/EBU, Master Clock Input
- Full Range of Digital Audio Outputs and Ports for Network Connectivity
- Aurender Conductor App Packed with Convenient Features for Full-Function Control
- MQA Core Decoder Installed
- External Word Clock Support
- Dual-Wire Mode AES/EBU
- Separate LiFePO4 (LFP) Battery Power Supply for the Audio Circuitry
- Internal UPS Protects W20SE Under an Abrupt Power Outage Condition
- Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) for Long-Term Jitter Reduction
- Precision DSD-to-PCM Conversion by FPGA
- FPGA-Based All Digital Phase-Locked Loop System
- 4TB Solid-State Drive Storage with 1TB Solid-State Cache Drive for Playback
- Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Output with Ultra Low-Noise Power Circuitry
- Linear Power Supply
- USB HDD and NAS (Network-Attached Storage) Support
- Remote Internet Technical Support
|Compatible Formats||DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE and others|
|Bit and Sample Rates||DSD SPDIF/AES Single: DSD64 through DoP, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512 through DSD to PCM (88.2 and 176.4 kHz) AES Dual: DSD64 and DSD128 through DoP, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512 through DSD to PCM (88.2, 176.4 & 352.8kHz) USB: 32-bit / 384kHz, 1-bit, 2.8MHz (DSD64); 1-bit, 5.6MHz (DSD128), 11.2MHz (DSD256), 22.4MHz (DSD512)|
|DSD to PCM||DSD64/128/256/512 to 88.2/176.4/352.8kHz (Dual wire only)|
|Width||Full-Size (430 mm / 16.93 in)|
|Height||106 mm / 4.17 in|
|Length||370 mm / 14.6 in|
|Weight||21.1kg / 46.5 lbs|
|SSD for System and Cache||1T|
|Music Storage||4TB SSD (2.5″ 4TB x 1)|
|Power Supply||Battery + Linear|
|Display||Dual 3.7″ AMOLED|
|Digital Audio Outputs||USB, COAX, Optical, BNC, AES/EBU x 2 (Dual-Wire)|
|Master Clock Input||Word Clock or Master Clock Input (BNC) 10MHz, 12.8MHz (44.1kHz and 48kHz multiples from 1 to 512), Input impedance 75Ω|
|Other I/O||Double isolated Gigabit Ethernet, USB Port x 2|
|Power Consumption||Play (40W), Peak (70W), Standby (3.5W)|