Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1976. The Cubed Series amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence, highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear window into their most favorite recordings.
Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Alexandru Salomie, move the listener ever so close to the music with such visceral realism, the experience is most comparable to live performance. This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
At Bryston, finding ways to eliminate distortion from our designs is a way of life. All Cubed Series amplifiers feature a new patented input circuit that is precisely optimized and linear beyond any we’ve used before. Featuring twelve active devices in a groundbreaking array, this new circuit both matches the amplifier to virtually any preamplifier and provides the first 6dB of gain. The new input stage is so transparent, its measurable distortion is less than 1/1000th of 1 percent! Newly designed circuitry in the Cubed Series amplifiers is virtually impervious to noise such as RF and others induced by external and environmental causes.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms)
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
Inches: 17 or 19 W x 5.8 H x 15.5 or 17.8 (with front handles) D
|Weight||53 lbs | 24 kg|
|Frequency Response||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ 600W, 8Ω)||<0.005%|
|Power Output||600W @ 8Ω | 900W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 5kΩ / leg|
- Bryston 7B³ Mono Power Amplifier