Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Bryston’s BDP digital music players let you hear a perfect replica of high resolution studio masters with incredible detail and breathtaking realism.
Bryston just took everything that's great about our award winning line of digital audio players and mashed it down into a compact cost effective package. Introducing the BDP-Pi. We leverage the horsepower of a Raspberry Pi to create our greatest value yet. The BDP-Pi can do nearly everything it's big brother can for slightly more than 1/3rd the price. Granted, there are some exceptions, but for those who wish to play back their digital music in bit-perfect fashion with ease and awesome sound, the BDP-Pi may well be your next source component.
Unlike other digital music players, our sole purpose is to play your music with the greatest possible fidelity without the burden of deep computer knowledge. Built upon the Raspberry Pi® and HifiBerry® platform, the new BDP-π is faster and more capable than our classic BDP-1 yet fits in a chassis 1/3rd as wide as our full size gear and costs less than half of a flagship BDP-2. Virtually any DAC can be connected via the on-board S/PDIF and Toslink connectors. Also, get ultra-high resolution by connecting a USB DAC. Connect an external USB drive containing your music library, stream your favourite internet radio stations, and enjoy lossless TIDAL streaming all on the BDP-π
- Play music from attached USB drives, NAS, Tidal, Qobuz, Internet Radio, Roon Ready, and more sources
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD output up to DSD-128 (x2)
- Digital output via USB, AES/EBU, or S/PDIF
- External SMPS
- Control via IR, Web App works on iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows, and more
- Steel chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel
Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
|Weight||3.6 lbs, 1.6 kg|
- Bryston BDP-π Digital Player