Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Advancing our tradition of unmatched audio performance and functionality, the BHA-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier is Bryston's reference amplifier solution for the finest listening experience from your headphones.
The BHA-1 is compatible with both traditional (single-ended) and balanced headphones.
- Balanced Dual 3-pin female headphone output
- Balanced 4-pin female headphone output
- Unbalanced 1/4 inch headphone output
- Unbalanced 1/8 inch headphone output
- Balanced 3-pin male output
- Balanced 3-pin female input
- Unbalanced RCA input
- Unbalanced 1/8 stereo input
- Remote Trigger Input
- Balanced dual mono circuitry
- Left/Right balance control
- Six fully discrete Class A Bryston operational amplifiers
- 14dB or 20dB gain
- 10k input impedance
- High quality noble stereo volume control (laser trimmed)
- Gold plated input and output connectors
Multiple headphone drive capability
Harmonic Distortion: Less than .003 at 32 ohms at 100mW 20Hz to 20KHz.
IM Distortion: Less than 001%
Signal to Noise: Greater than 105dB
Frequency response: 20 to 20KHz plus or minus .1dB
Weight: 8lbs (3.6 kg)
Dimensions: (H) - 3.125 inches x (W) 17 or 19 inches x (D) 11.25 inches
HI-Z load: 20 Volts into 600 ohms (667mW) at 001% THD + N at 20-20K
Low-Z load: 4 volts into 32 ohms (500 mW) at 001% THD + N at 20-20K