Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Bryston proudly introduces the SP4, a new surround sound processor for cutting edge home theaters. Setting a new standard for audio quality, the SP4 is a true 15.1 channel discrete unit that is compatible with object-based surround formats. Developed in partnership with Immersive Audio Technologies, this new processor will be at the helm of high quality home theaters built for home cinema enthusiasts. For those who demand master quality performance and lifelike audio rendition, the SP4 delivers an immersive experience.
The Bryston SP4 makes it possible to build a theater in your home that can far surpass the enjoyment of your local cineplex. With full support for the most popular new immersive surround formats, your room will transport you straight to the movie set. The SP4 is our most configurable product ever. With it's high channel count, 20 bands of EQ per channel, large number of inputs and outputs, control system compatibility, and easy to use iOS and web apps, the SP4 will certainly be a top choice for command of your new home cinema. When mated with a selection of Bryston amplifiers and loudspeakers, you will experience a sound system like no other.
- Supports up to 16 channel Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro3D immersive theater systems
- Fully configurable channel options with over 100 different loudspeaker layouts possible
- Room calibration with Dirac Live, Room EQ Wizard, or manual channel EQ
- Control from any web enabled device, dedicated iPad app, or most home automation systems plus universal remote systems like URC and Logitech Harmony
- 4K HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliant (with new HDMI board)
- 2nd zone support
- Unused channels in primary theater can be used to create secondary theater, audio video, or audio only zones
- Simple setup and reliable operation
Dimensions (W x D x H)(Inches)
17 x 18.25 x 6.25
|Weight||29 lbs (13 kg)|
|Audio Formats||Up to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro3D, PCM 192/24|
|Channels||16 Channels fully assignable|
- Bryston SP4 Surround Processor