Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The new flagship In-Ear Monitor from JH Audio, The Sharona, is their first-ever 16-Driver configuration with a true 4-way crossover. Sharona features the all-new Knowles RAU Quad Supertweeter, which produces an extended treble response starting where most balanced armature drivers roll off (12 kHz) and pushes out to 25 kHz. Sharona offers a highly accurate, well-rounded sound signature with the punchy low-end of the Layla and the smooth mid-range growl of the Roxanne. The addition of the RAU delivers expansive stereo imagery full of depth and width while creating more air for high-range reproduction. Paired with Freqphase™ and Acoustic Sound Chamber™, Sharona is fully loaded with JH Audio's industry-leading technology and built for life on tour.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilises our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
Acoustic sound chamber
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- 16-Balanced Armature Drivers Per Side
- Quad Low, Quad Low-Mid, Quad High-Mid, Quad Supertweeter
- True 4-way Integrated Crossover (Passive)
- All-New Proprietary RAU Quad Supertweeter
- Powered by Soundrive Technology
- T2 Connector System
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable (Non-Attenuated)
- Freqphase Time & Phase Waveguide
- Acoustic Sound Chamber
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
10 Hz to 25 kHz
114 dB @ 1mW
- Sharona Custom In-Ear Monitors
- A personalized JH Audio Carbon Fiber IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual