Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Quadraspire goes further from strength to strength with the launch of the new Sunoko-Vent T that will revolutionise your system.
The new SVT version is very different from the original although looks the same at a glance, but incorporates our new Tension Technology. This new technology uses a solid brass collar system that is under so much tension it dissipates vibration away from the electronics and through concave aluminium columns delivers a clearer, cleaner musical performance. Each Sunoko-Vent T shelf is 25mm (1") thick and is made from real wood veneered mdf and can hold equipment up to 120 kilos in weight whilst the slotted shelves keep mass low and provide maximum ventilation for the equipment.
- Being real wood each shelf is unique in its natural beauty and therefore subject to variation in grain and colour.
- Available in 6 different finishes - Oak; Maple; Cherry; Dark Oak (Wenger) and Black.
- The Sunoko-Vent T is available in 2 sizes SVT and SV2T. The SVT is designed to hold standard sized hi-fi whilst the SV2T is double the width and can hold both hi-fi and AV components.
- The Sunoko-Vent T is modular and comes with 32mm diameter aluminium columns available in 6 different heights - 100mm (4"); 140mm (5 1⁄2"); 180mm (7"); 216mm (8 1⁄2"); 256mm (10") and 326mm (12 3⁄4").
- Each shelf is made from 25mm (1") thick real wood veneered mdf