Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Fulla E is pretty much the answer to the question, “What’s the most affordable way I can get into great sound for gaming…or music…or even remote office work?” Because Fulla E is a great DAC/amp with top-shelf components—that also has a very nice microphone input, too.
- Use it for gaming. Fulla E works seamlessly with many popular consoles like PS4, PS5, and Switch, as well as PCs, Macs, and tablets.
- Use it for working at home. It's ideal for use with a headset for remote office environments— the audio quality of both the headphone and mic provide crystal-clear communications.
- Use it for music or movies. You don’t need to be a gamer to appreciate the quality of Fulla E—use it just to listen to music, or connect to virtually any smart TV with the included optical port.
- Use it as a DAC/preamp. Connect to powered monitors or speaker amps using the preamp output, to create a complete system.
- Use it with phones, tablets, or computers with low-powered USB ports. We’ve included a second USB port for power input. Plug in your phone charger (or any other 5V DC source with micro-USB output) and Fulla E tells your source it doesn’t need any power.
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20Khz, +/-0.5db|
|Maximum Power, 16 ohms||300mW RMS|
|Maximum Power, 32 ohms||200mW RMS|
|Maximum Power, 50 ohms||150mW RMS|
|Maximum Power, 300 ohms||40mW RMS|
|THD||<0.001%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V RMS|
|SNR||>108db, A-weighted, referenced to 1V RMS|
|Output Impedance (headphones)||0.5 ohms|
|Output Impedance (line out)||75 ohms|
|Input Impedance (rear 1/8" jack)||10k ohms|
|USB Receiver||C-Media CM6635|
|DAC||ESS ES9018 with TI OPA1654-based filter stage|
|Sample Rates and Bit Depths||16/44.1 to 24/192 supported without drivers on Windows 10, Mac, Linux, Android (UAC 2 device)|
|Output Stage||TI OPA1656 (2 amplifiers per channel)|
|Power Supply||Via USB, with +/- 5V rails via high-current dual-polarity switching regulator, with inductor filtering and local regulation|
|Power Consumption||0.8W typical|
|Size||3.5 x 2.5 x 1.375” (including knob)|
3' USB-C to USB-A Cable