Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike.
The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara™ ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Where can the SRH1540 headphones be used?
You can comfortably use the SRH1540 headphones whether you’re out and about, relaxing on the sofa or hard at work on the mixing desk. Their acoustic performance endows these headphones with the flexibility for both detailed critical listening and premium audio enjoyment.
What makes these ideal headphones for critical listening?
The distinctive sound of the SRH1540 headphones creates a vivid soundscape of lofty, extended highs and warm, accurate bass.
The Alcantara® ear pads ensure absolute comfort and, in combination with the closed-back design, maximise sound isolation, cutting out ambient noise to let you enjoy your favourite tracks exactly as they should be.
The steel driver frame with vented centre pole and diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film reduces total harmonic distortion and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all volumes. The oxygen free copper cable (OFC) with reinforced jacket gives you added durability and sound quality.
What features make the SRH1540 such comfortable headphones?
Tested by Shure engineers for rugged durability, the SRH1540 headphones have a lightweight carbon fibre composition and aluminium alloy yoke. With high density, slow recovery ear pads and a padded premium headband, these headphones can be worn for hours without discomfort.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Transducer Type||Dynamic, Neodymium magnet|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 25kHz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||99 dB/mW|
Impedance (@ 1 kHz)
Maximum Input Power
|Connector||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter|
|Cable Length/Type||6 ft (1.83 m) dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Removable Ear Pads||Yes|
|Net Weight (without cable)||10.1 oz (286 g)|
- Shure SRH1540 Closed Back Headphones
- 1x HPAEC1540 Additional pair of Alcantara® ear pads
- 2x HPASCA3 Two detachable cables
- 1x HPAQA1 Threaded 6.3 mm gold-plated adapter
- 1x HPACC3 Zippered hard storage case