Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The SRH840 is specifically engineered for critical listening and professional recording. With its precisely tailored frequency response it delivers accurate sound reproduction in demanding studio applications.
What is the SRH840 best suited to?
The SRH840 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
The SRH840 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity : 102 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 44 Ω
Max. input power: 1000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
Net weight (without cable): 318 g
Cable length: 3 m
Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug