Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
HIFIMAN Jade is back!
When HIFIMAN introduced its first electrostatic headphone. Jade, in 2008, it quickly became a favourite of audiophiles and music lovers who fell in love with its natural, expansive soundfield.
Today, HIFIMAN introduces the Jade II, a worthy successor to the original that benefits from many years of research and development. The new Jade 11 builds upon the reputation of the the original HiFiMan classic with sonics that epitomize electrostatic speed and performance.
Electrostatic Speed and Definition
Reach from the deepest lows all the way to 90KHz. HIFIMAN's oval-shaped earcups provide the maximum diaphragm size for deep, resonant bass response.
Less than 0.001mm
Couples near zero distortion with lightning fast response.
Nano-particle coated diaphragm providing an extreme high frequency response.
Nanometer Thick Dust Cover
Near Perfect sound transmission.
An expanded, more intimately enveloping soundstage with natural sonics that place the listener in the best seat in the house.
The Jade 11 Headphone is light, weighing only 365g. Combination of lightweight aluminum alloy construction, padded earcups, and a hybrid headband design ensures a comfortable fit, even for extended periods of time.
The Heart of the Machine
Pure electrostatic power packed in a modern minimalist design.
- Electrostatic Headphones
- Highly resolving audio and extremely high frequency range
- Nano-particle coated diaphragm
- Nanometer thick dust cover
- Housing from ABS and a steel frame composed of a stainless-steel honeycomb mesh for the anode casin
- Crystal copper wire with gold-plated plug for lossless signal transmission
- HIFIMAN Jade II Electrostatic Headphones
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Electrostatic Amplifier
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Guide