Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Upgrade your HPA V100, HPA V181 und HPA V200 to give it a digital coax input.
With this circuit it is possible to provide a coaxial digital input for the headphone amps HPA V100, HPA V181 und HPA V200. The coaxial digital input can be used to connect a digital device with a coaxial digital output (often called "S/P-DIF) like CD/DVD-Players or computers.
- PCM coded 2-channel digital data with sampling rates from 28 ... 108 kHz are supported
- The electrical characteristics meets the S/P-DIF standard while the incoming data may be "professional" or "consumer" coded
- The built-in digital receiver forwards the data to a separate D/A converter offering 110 dB dynamic range and -100 dB THD+N
- The converted digital data has priority over all other analog inputs and will mute these when valid data is received
- 1x Violectric Coax 24/96 Internal DAC