Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Two-way in-ceiling round installation loudspeaker
The first Dynaudio installation products brought the un-compromised Dynaudio sound quality to the realm of architectural audio. Now there is another high performance model optimized for In-Ceiling custom installations: Dynaudio IC 17.
The Dynaudio IC 17 is a two-way installation loudspeaker intended for in-ceiling installations for stereo, multi-room or multi-channel audio systems.
The IC 17 mid/woofer is equipped with Dynaudio's characteristic MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) 6.5" cone membrane and 75 mm diameter aluminium voice coil, which combine to ensure the authentic reproduction of even the deepest frequencies.
The tweeter is mounted slightly off-center in front of the woofer and reproduces the high frequency range via a 3/4" diameter specially coated soft dome. The tweeter can be adjusted in two steps via a switch.
The directivity characteristics and all other parameters are precisely optimized for the in-ceiling integration. The IC 17 can not only play the role of a visually unobtrusive surround speaker, but also performs admirably as a main speaker, all while delivering the authentic sound quality synonymous with Dynaudio.
- Optimised for the in-ceiling integration for stereo, multi-room or multi-channel audio systems
- Two-way in-ceiling round installation loudspeaker
- Its mid/woofer is equipped with Dynaudio's characteristic MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) 6,5" cone membrane
- 75 mm diameter aluminium voice coil, which ensure the authentic reproduction of even the deepest frequencies
- Tweeter is mounted slightly off-center in front of the woofer and reproduces the high frequency range
|Sensitivity||88 dB (2,83 V/1 m)|
|IEC Power Handling||100 W|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||45 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Woofer||17 cm MSP|
|Tweeter||19 mm soft dome|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||236 mm|
|Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D)||109 mm|