Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The wireless subwoofer for deep bass
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to your Sonos system
No buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
Explore system configurations
Create a more immersive experience for music, home cinema, and more.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app
|Amplifier||Two Class-D digital amplifiers|
Two force-canceling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
|Dual Acoustic Ports||Tuned to enhance Sub performance|
|Frequency Response||Plays down to 25 Hz|
|All Digital Sound||All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy|
|Automatic Equalization||The system automatically adjusts audio settings across all connected components|
|Wireless Connectivity||Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router|
|Ethernet Port||One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. You can plug a Sonos product directly into your router if your WiFi is unstable|
|Power Supply||Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz 2 A AC universal input|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||15.3 x 6.2 x 15.8 in. (389 x 158 x 402 mm)|
|Weight||36.3 lb (16 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32º to 104º F (0º to 40º C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4º to 158º F (-20º to 70º C)|
|Multiple Orientations||Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement|
|Rubber and Felt Feet||Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet|
|Supported Devices||Sub works with all Sonos products except the non-amplified Sonos Connect|
- Sonos Sub Gen 3 Wireless Subwoofer
- Power Cable
- QuickStart Guide
- Legal & Warranty Information