Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The MOON 700i is the ultimate Integrated Amplifier. Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the 700i provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than previously thought possible. In addition, this integrated offers extreme flexiblity while exuding a luxurious presence in any environment.
New technologies include (i) the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment just like the MOON 850P Preamplifier; (ii) MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity thoughout the entire frequency spectrum; (iii) An input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON products are present such as our “no overall feedback” amplification circuitry, SimLink™, a 12V trigger output and M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments. Finally, a plethora of user selectable cosmetic options are available at the time of purchase.
- Our “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback
- An oversized dual-mono power supply
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment
Fully balanced, dual-mono
Power Supply Transformers
2 x S00VA, 1 x 25VA
Power Supply Capacitance
|Input Sensitivity||490mV - 6,0V RMS|
|Output Device Type - Amplifier||Proprietary MOON BiPolars - 6 per channel|
|Output Power@ 8Ω||175 W per channel|
|Output Power@ 4Ω||350 W per channel|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio (Preamplifier/Amplifier)||120dB (20-20kHz) I 105dB@ 125W Frequency Response|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB|
|THO (20Hz - 20kHz@ 1 W)||0.015%|
|THO (20Hz - 20kHz@ 125 W)||0.04%|
|Remote Control||All Aluminum Full-Function (FRM-3)|
|Power Consumption@ idle||50 W|
|AC Power Requirements||120V / 60Hz or 240V / 50Hz|
|Shipping Weight||60 lb /27 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x D, inches/ cm.)||18.75 X 5.5 X 18.1 / 47.6 X 14.0 X 46.0|
- MOON 700i v2 Integrated Amplifier
- AC power cable 9 FRM-3’ remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)