Add a USB input to your Violectric HPA V100, V181 or V200.
The USB type-B input can be used to connect a host computer (desktop or laptop PC).
It will be automatically detected as an audio device. The USB input is 1.1- and 2.0-compatible.
Audio files stored on the host can be sent to the headphone amp whereas audio formats up to 24 bit with 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz are supported.
- The USB receiver forwards the data to a separate D/A converter offering 110 dB dynamic range and -100 dB THD+N.
- The USB input has priority over all other inputs and will mute these when valid data is received.
- In case of ordering a headphone amp and the USB input at the same time, the headphone amp will be delivered with the USB option installed in place.
- Delivered afterwards, retrofitting is easily done and consists of pluging and screwing.
- The installation manual can be mailed in advance on request.
24 bit with 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz are supported.