Australian sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Until now performers have had to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience. Now, you can hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers and the stage—together with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response, and punch that only a Westone In-Ear Musicians’ Monitor can provide. Traditional open vent ambient monitors compromise and degrade the frequency response of an in-ear monitor.
With Westone’s exclusive SLED™ technology, you are in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-range frequency response from your in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, and engage with fellow performers and your audience like never before. Recommended for on-stage monitoring and band practice.
- Balanced Armature Driver: Proprietary design produces the most accurate and detailed sound in the world
- Acoustic Symmetry: Left and right earpiece responses are matched to a +/- 3dB tolerance
- Proprietary SLED™ Technology: Combines passive ambient sound with the monitor mix
- True-Fit® Technology: Low profile and ergonomic design allows all day use with no ear fatigue
114 dB SPL @ 1 mW
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Impedance||25 ohms @ 1 kHz|
|Passive Noise Attenuation||12dB|
|Driver||Balanced Armature, Full-Range|
|Cable||MMCX Audio™ Connection|
- Westone Audio AM Pro 10 In-Ear Monitors
- MMCX Audio Twisted Cable
- 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Ear-tips
- 5 pair Proprietary Ear Tip Technology Comfort Foam Ear-tips
- Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault
- Cleaning Tool